ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mattymeis
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
D7100 and eBay
9 months ago

Hi all,

So, recently sold my D5000 and have had my eye set on the D7100 for awhile now. I went into my local camera shop yesterday, handled the body a bit and took a few shots. It felt awesome in my hands and I've finally accrued the money to purchase a body with some quality glass.

So, I'm set on the D7100, but my main quandary is buying new/used/import. On eBay there are deals like this one all over:

Nikon D7100 Import

I have the money to buy a new D7100, but at the same time $250 is a lot of money to me that could be saved...at the same time I will be traveling to Africa for 8 months with this camera and would like a reliable body.

I know this a fairly vague thread, but just wondering opinions on buying a new D7100 v. import/used...and would you feel more comfortable buying a used D7100 on eBay with lots of documenting images v. an import.

Thanks everyone,

Matt

Nikon D5000 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow