Battery Problem on Nikon D800: major battery drain & flashing green light when turned off!

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 23,335
Like?
Re: Battery Problem on Nikon D800: major battery drain & flashing green light when turned off!
In reply to puttin, 9 months ago

puttin wrote:

Why not send it back to the seller if it is 1 week old.

"Why do people discuss problems for a week or two before contacting Nikon?" Is a question I often ask myself also. Some people are like that, they hope that a forum can come up with a magic pill solution to serious problems. OK, some people are not very analytical and need some guidance to identify a problem and analyze it to see if it is a gear or a user problem, but yes, in general it is surprisingly many who prefer to turn to forums before calling Nikon. Don't know why, but in my opinion Nikon is the first to contact, or at least in parallel. Calling them won't cost anything and in some situations they may have a ready answer. With a one week old camera which is still under warranty this is even more the case.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow