Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rb dwn
Regular MemberPosts: 387
Like?
Road trip with E-M1 and E-1
9 months ago

I am three weeks into a six week trip across Australia from Darwin to Melbourne and back.  I have spent the last week or so in the Victorian high country and at Mallacoota, near the border with New South Wales.

The E-M1 and E-1 came along for the trip.  The E-M1 has had the heavier workload, but the E-1 still gets a look in.  It's a bit like the old faithful Labrador humouring the new puppy.

This was taken very near the top of Mt Buffalo. I'd driven up through cloud and rain, but there was sunlight at the top (it was still pouring though - I was under an umbrella).   Closest I've been to the end of a rainbow.

Mt Buffalo again, on a clearer day - late afternoon (best viewed large).

E-1 this time.  This is from the top of Mt Hotham.  All through the Vic Alps there are vast tracts of burnt out trees (from massive fires in 2003 and 2006).

Closer to some of the burnt trees.

Deserted beach just south of Mallacoota.  Late afternoon and some lovely E-1 colour.

Sunrise over Mallacoota inlet.

More Mallacoota sunrise (and a bonus splash).

Mouth of Genoa River, Mallacoota.

Father and son, Mallacoota.

Olympus E-1 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow