Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim Radcliffe
Forum ProPosts: 11,396Gear list
Like?
A few X-T1 Shots from New Orleans...
6 months ago

Just a few quick shots from my trip to New Orleans during the last few days.  The X-T1 battled rain and kept on shooting (soaked) even with the 18-55mm mounted... no problems.  EVF was wonderful to use, even at night.  The camera never once locked up, never required a power off or any other glitches that we so often encounter.

All of these were shot JPG.  I will not venture to use RAW until Lightroom recognizes the RAF files of the XT1.

Here you go.. just a sampling of a few days in New Orleans...  As always, it's best to view the larger version of all of these.

Sunset in Audubon Park

Waiting for business on a rainy day on Bourbon Street

On the Causeway crossing Lake Pontchartrain

One of many shots taken in the old graveyards in New Orleans

Shipwreck on Lake Pontchartrain

Colorful meters not far from Commander's Palace

The State Bird of Louisiana

One of the beautiful old Oak Trees in Audubon Park.

Roaming the back streets of the French Quarter at night..

Hope to have an X-T1 page up over the weekend on my website but no guarantees.. lot's of work piled up while I was in New Orleans and have to take care of that first.. in fact, I shouldn't even be posting this stuff.. but you know how that goes.

-- hide signature --

Jim Radcliffe
http://www.boxedlight.com
The ability to 'see' the shot is more important than the gear used to capture it.

Jim Radcliffe's gear list:Jim Radcliffe's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Pentax K-5 IIs Fujifilm X-E2 +6 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow