Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeNannie
Regular MemberPosts: 431Gear list
Like?
X-T1 Luminous Landscape Review
Mar 7, 2014

I'm very interested in the new X-T1 and therefore I'm reading everything I can about it. In this review

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/fuji_x_t1_further_thoughts.shtml

the reviewer highlighted a few things he didn't like and I wanted to ask if these are issues for you?

1. The histogram is very small and not very useful.

2. No automatic image review in the EVF after you take the shot - no chimping in the viewfinder. Is this correct? I know other mirror less cameras do this and I think it would be quite useful.

3. Because of the manual dials,  you can't set a function button to automatically set the camera settings to a predefined  'memory' setting. The value of this feature is to be able to quickly change the camera setup for a different shooting environment.  Many mid level and up DSLRs offer the ability to have the camera remember a particular setup. Do you miss this feature?  I don't think I would use that often because I haven't on past cameras.

Thoughts?

thanks ... Mike

MikeNannie's gear list:MikeNannie's gear list
Sony a77 II Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow