FUJI X-T1 LIGHT LEAK Locked

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Jim Radcliffe
Forum ProPosts: 11,396Gear list
Re: Jim...
In reply to fotophool, 6 months ago

fotophool wrote:

When do we get a post-Mardi Gras review?

fotophool

My Flickr Pics

I'm trying to find time to set up a page and photos from NOLA.. arrived there Friday night and just returned yesterday... long drive from New Orleans to Dallas but well worth it... Weather sucked this year but you have to make the best of it.

The XT1 got soaked a number of times with the 18-55mm on and never caused a problem... lots of rain on Fat Tuesday and the camera fared better than I did.. it and I both got quite wet and cold.. camera never missed a beat... me?  I was cold and miserable most of Tuesday but kept shooting anyway.

XT1 performed very well, did a lot of night photography in the French Quarter (not Bourbon Street).. it's a keeper. I even took the 58mm f/1.2 Rokkor and tried a few with that.

I'll let you know when the page is up and photos are online... may post a couple here in the forum later tonight.. but I have a ton of work to catch up on after being gone for five days.

-- hide signature --

Jim Radcliffe
http://www.boxedlight.com
The ability to 'see' the shot is more important than the gear used to capture it.

Jim Radcliffe's gear list:Jim Radcliffe's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Pentax K-5 IIs Fujifilm X-E2 +6 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow