Battery Problem on Nikon D800: major battery drain & flashing green light when turned off!

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
CGPhoto1
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Re: Battery Problem on Nikon D800: major battery drain & flashing green light when turned off!
In reply to jaypike, 4 months ago

jaypike wrote:

I can easily get 2,000 images on my D800e for a wedding spanning 8 hours without having to change the battery and this includes having image review set to on for the D800e.

-- hide signature --

Hi Jay - That's what concerns me because my previous experience with the D7000 was similar, and I barely get an afternoon of casual shooting before the battery gives out. I thought it might be because of my "graduation" to a full frame and it's a much bigger camera (the D7000 uses the same battery), but we'll see. I've called the Nikon help & support group and after a reset and changing some of the settings, they hope that will solve the issue. Only time will tell and luckily I have the warranty to cover repairs which they say it could very well be a defect if things don't improve in the next couple of days.

Thank you for your help!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow