ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dralum
Junior MemberPosts: 28Gear list
Like?
ZD 12-60 / Lumix 12-35 / MZD 12-40 for the OM-D E-M1
4 months ago

Hi,

I'm just getting an OM-D E-M1 in the next few days and I'm just wondering if you could help me to decide if to go for:

Zuiko 12-60 f2.8-4.0 (for €350) - I already have a MMF adapter

M.Zuiko 12-40 f2.8 (for €800)

Lumix 12-35 2.8 (for €750)

The price difference is "heavy" so as the weight difference between those options, but I'm curious to see if you have / had experience with those lenses on the E-M1...

A while back I already had the ZD 12-60 lens (with my E-3) and I remember I just loved that lens... But, I also had the Lumix 12-35 lens (with OM-D E-M5) few months ago and that was a brilliant combo as well... I never tried the new 12-40 f2.8 lens but according to the reviews that's a little gem... All 3 seems to be high quality lenses, that's why I would appreciate all the comments and user experiences...

Thanx for your suggestions

Best regards,

Tomas

dralum's gear list:dralum's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus Body Cap Lens 15mm F8.0 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow