FUJI X-T1 LIGHT LEAK Locked

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
D200_4me
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,482Gear list
Re: MUCH WORSE THAN WHAT I THOUGHTS 2 PHOTOS !!!!
In reply to bigpigbig, 9 months ago

bigpigbig wrote:

Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude, or offend you.

It was more a reply to the Internet at large.

It is NOT a huge issue. It will affect .001% or less of the total shots taken worldwide.

That's it.  In real life, in-person conversations, I don't think people talk to each other like this about gear problems.  The 'internet' in general tends to be overly dramatic in the way 'it' describes problems.  Fuji absolutely should fix this, of course.   No one is excusing them for the light leak.  I tend to be very low key though, so maybe that's why too much CAPS lock and !!!! annoys me.   I just want to hear about the problems in a matter of fact type of way and avoid all the drama.  Then I can decide for myself if it will be a big problem for me or not.  I already saw someone in another place (in response to this light leak) claiming Fuji had monkeys working in their quality control dept.  Really?  They can't say add anything intelligent to the conversation, so they start belittling the company as a whole and all the people that try to do a good job there.

Ah, humans.....

-- hide signature --
 D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow