Geneva Motor Show: A77 meets Minolta colours (test shots & chasers)

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Michel J
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,009Gear list
Like?
Re: Geneva Motor Show: A77 meets Minolta colours (test shots & chasers)
In reply to JamieTux, 9 months ago

JamieTux wrote:

Hi Michel,

Without trying to sound rude... I do not see anything special about the colours in your post,

I referred to earlier threads related to "Minolta colours" and lenses, it was just an anecdote about.

So if you haven't noticed something special about, that means all is correct about colours, that's the point.

(except the tricky WB ones, what I agree, for sure)!

if anything I see underexposure (caused by harsh overhead lights I guess)

No this is not the lights, it's me. I confess that I have to increase my technique to get a better exposure. It was the first "real life" testing with this camera. And "no RAW" so "no second chance"... ( )

In the other hand, It's me or sometimes the EVF (effects to "ON") doesn't return to us a completely faithful representation of the "real life" according to desired exposure? (It appeared one time to me, after I changed many times from "portrait" to "landscape", then I restarted the camera (turn it "OFF" and "ON" again), then everything gone be alright.)

and weird white balance (probably the same plus colours from the stands).

Yes, I tried to don't use flash nor LED panel. So sometimes I had a large amount of different K values (from 2900 K to 6000 K).

I am only saying this as I am sure that you can deliver much better examples than this

I'm working on it, thanks....

-- hide signature --

Cordialement,
Michel J
« Shoot RAW+ ...think JPEG »f

Michel J's gear list:Michel J's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow