D4s still lacks wifi and gps!!!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Rexgig0
Senior MemberPosts: 1,927Gear list
Like?
Re: D4s still lacks wifi and gps!!!
In reply to golf1982, 9 months ago

golf1982 wrote:

Still lacks wifi and gps. Basic and features found on years old hundred quid compacts!!!! It concerns me how nikon Just doesn't get it. please can someone tell nikon it is no longer 2005

Plenty of connectivity options exist for top-tier pro cameras. Professional photographers have been sending digital image files by wire and wireless for a number of years now. Nikon has marketed wireless file transmitters for these cameras, at least since the D2-series.

-- hide signature --

I wear a badge and pistol, and, primarily with 7D cameras, with 10-22mm and 100mm Macro L lenses, shoot evidentiary images at night, which incorporates elements of portrait, macro, still life, landscape, architecture, PJ, and occasional action. During personal time, I enjoy using both Canons and Nikons.

Rexgig0's gear list:Rexgig0's gear list
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED +26 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow