FUJI X-T1 LIGHT LEAK Locked

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
bigpigbig
Senior MemberPosts: 1,672Gear list
Re: FUJI X-T1 LIGHT LEAK
In reply to adfhg, 8 months ago

adfhg wrote:

I was gonna buy one right now but i'll wait to see what fuji is going to do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqmpLPinIXQ

-- hide signature --

vic.
Stop bombarding me with your facts and sciences!

Perfect business opportunity. Will probably be filled soon by a Chinese company. Look for them on Ebay within a week. (In fact, they already made them and then released the video to show everyone how much they need them)

X-T1 LeakFix -

"Want to shoot long exposures using a cable release with your X-T1? Tired of your photos having purple fringing? Then you need LeakFix. Only $19.99. But wait, there's more. If you order NOW, we'll give you not one, not two, but THREE sets of plugs. Yes THREE! We'll even ship them anywhere in the world at NO ADDITIONAL COST! Yes, Free!"

If 5000 people who read these forums buy them, they make $100K in a month.

Product would be flat rubber plugs created to fit mic and HDMI ports in Google Sketchup by a 13 year old and printed on a 3D printer for $.06 each and another $.01 for a small ziplock bag to ship them in.

In fact, why wait, buy yours HERE .

bigpigbig's gear list:bigpigbig's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +12 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow