ZS40/TZ60 vs the competition

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Ianperegian
Senior MemberPosts: 2,811
Like?
Re: TZ60 vs LF1 vs LX7 @ 10MP
In reply to Say Hey, 6 months ago

Say Hey wrote:

Imaging-resource.com has developed a paradigm and an expertise, and it has a prime purpose of being paid for the use of these. It no doubt cares about the "spirit," but it also cares about its bills at the end of the month. Just as you and I do.

Next time, perhaps, you will give it the clicks it rightfully owns and deserves. It will take care of selling those via its advertising department.

I gave a direct link to the images on Imaging Resource in an earlier post on this thread, here .

Personally, i think for comparison purposes it was quite valid and acceptable to show those downscaled images, because that could not be done by simply viewing the IR comparator. Such comparisons have been posted on DPR in the past without any complaints. It’s all in the spirit of comparing camera models which people may then buy.

If anyone feels it is in any way unfair, they could make a donation to Imaging Resource as there are options provided for doing that at the top of the comparator image page, with choices for amounts to donate, and which can be found here:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/panasonic-zs40/ZS40hSLI0100.HTM

Ian

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow