Interesting article posted by Kirk Tuck...All the cameras are better than you are

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
KTClown
Contributing MemberPosts: 824Gear list
Like?
Re: His attitude sucks.....Educational Standing
In reply to Guy Parsons, 5 months ago

Guy Parsons wrote:

KTClown wrote:

Best Education in our World

1. Finland

2. South Korea

13. Australia

17. USA

Yes, here in America our kids are dumber than a box of rocks!

There's lists and there's lists, one I looked at had Japan top of the tree. But sadly also had Oz and USA down in the dumbasboxofrocks department.

The alarming thing is that those dumbasboxofrocks kids grow up to become your politicians who decide your future.

Regards..... Guy

Guy,

I wasn't going to go there, but you are right. The uneducated out to lunch, uninformed, dumbasaboxofrocks voters got us Obozo. Not once but twice. Between him and congress I don't think we have a change of making it to the next century. I'm an independent and read all I can about what is happening in Washington.

On the brighter side, spring and summer will be here soon and I can go out with camera in hand and find some peace of mind.

Gary

KTClown's gear list:KTClown's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow