Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
San Francisco Guy
Regular MemberPosts: 152
Like?
Favorite FZ200 Photo Styles and Quality Settings
4 months ago

I've owned my new camera for almost two weeks and I still have much to learn.  I've watched several of Graham's videos and they've been very helpful, but I think it's just practice at this point that will make the difference.  I've mostly been in P mode up to this point (although not very successful with the shifting).  I've also taken a few pics in A mode to get some good depth of field pictures.  I've also been using RAW as the output recently, even though the photo styles have no impact on the RAW format.  I use Adobe Lightroom and I enjoy doing the post processing in my spare time.  I may decide that it makes more sense to use the fine JPEG, but most of my friends who are into photography have suggested the RAW format as long as I'm willing to spend the time on post processing.  I also haven't been constantly leaving the lens hood on as it adds so much bulk.

I'm interested in hearing from some of you to see if you have a particular setting you tend to use the most, and if you shoot in RAW, JPEG, or both.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow