Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Moti
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,342
Like?
Re: EM1 42.5 f/1.2 vs A7R 55 f/1.8
In reply to LTZ470, 6 months ago

LTZ470 wrote:

Moti wrote:

With all due respect, I could never understand why people would pay so much money in order to ruin a potentially good photography subject.

I can ruin a good subject for 1% of the price paid for these lenses so why bother? I must be missing something...

Moti

-- hide signature --

Please don't take it personally, it is part of my usual sarcasm.

You get paid for it Moti...I don't...so i get to play while you work...not fair is it?

Why not fair? I do play too, all the time even during work and and I think it is important and fun. It is just that sometime I expect to see something different from such an expensive piece of gear.

My daughter loves these shots and they will be here for her after I am long gone, knowing her dad took the shots is something she'll remember all her days...I know I have many photos that my dad took in my early years and while not Ansel Adams shots, they are treasures to me...

I would never argue with that but I can assure you one thing. Your daughter will always love and cherish and treasure your photos and remember all her days that YOU took these photos and not that you were using a 1,600$ piece of gear.

Cheers
Moti

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow