Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Blue 407
Forum MemberPosts: 55
Like?
A6000 with non kit lenses
9 months ago

I have recently purchased a NEX 3n with 16-50 kit lens. The plan is to also purchase a A6000 when its released in April. My Fiancé will have the 3n and I will use the A6000.

These are primarily being purchased for our Wedding and Honeymoon, due to a recent change of plans and aiming for a less stressful life, we are now planning a secret registry office wedding followed by eloping to Paris for a Wedding Blessing. We will hire a photographer in Paris for the blessing and photos of us around the city.

What I'm now looking for is a good lens for use in the Registry office that will work on the 3n and A6000. Also any extra lenses that are really worth having for a Honeymoon in the Caribbean.

These lenses need to work well on the 3n and the A6000.

I haven't seen many reviews of the A6000 apart from with the kit lens??

With the prospect of spending some serious money, at least it is for me, on a A6000, I do not want to go overboard with money on lenses. Nor do I want anything too large or it reduces the benefit of these cameras being small.

I guess I'm looking for a good prime or two? But ones that will be significantly better than the kit lens.

I'm only an amateur photographer and just want great photos of our experiences, its highly likely everything will be autofocus as we will want to enjoy the experiences, not spend hours playing with the cameras We also often ask passers by to take photos of us, again point and shoot is the order of the day.

Thanks in advance for any advice, comments etc.

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow