Show me your Camera Bag...

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Prairie Pal
Senior MemberPosts: 2,174
Like?
Re: Show me your Camera Bag...
In reply to PINOYE90, 4 months ago

Very deep main compartment. Divider material for up to three vertical pockets, plus padding to layer each of those pockets for stacking lenses etc. Outside pocket zips open wide and is deep with several narrow deep slots for batteries etc. I can pack a lot into mine. Slings very nicely over the shoulder or behind the back with a light waist strap for deterring swing while bicycling or running. Feels very nice and comfortable regardless how you wear it. Contoured to hug your body shape.  Plus a nice comfortable handle on top.  The top zips open away from your body when you swing the pack on your chest.  It's nice for walking around with the pack on your chest... easy lens changes and quick access.  Very attractive looking in a few different sizes.  Low profile keeps from sliding off your car seat or rolling around in the back of your van.  Slim design will fit under a loose fitting jacket or parka.

-- hide signature --

Ivan

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow