Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,664Gear list
Like?
Re: Lol ...
In reply to Jack Hass, 7 months ago

Jack Hass wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

I also don't know why you keep trying to proclaim superiority of the m43 systems here - isn't this the forum where you would expect that your facts will get picked apart?

No, bc this is a mirrorless forum, and many of these guys shoot MFT too.

And, fwiw, I have nothing against m43 systems, but I am wondering why m43 users are posting on other forums, especially this one.... and I am wondering why m43 users are so sensitive about me when I call them out on facts.

Me and about 27 other people disagree. Countering your claims doesn't make us sensitive, no more than you disputing mine makes you sensitive. In case you haven't been reading, many of the NEX users own MFT too, and many people wanting to learn more about NEX come here to post as well.

Oh, and many of these 'm43 users' that post here are not long-term users, with galleries and histories. Which puzzles me even more - as the real m43 users don't throw out posts like yours, then why would you? Do you even have original pictures with EXIF info?

Are you suggesting my photo wasn't really from MFT?

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

-- hide signature --

May Satan forever guide you.

Sure, then what were you doing on the Open Talk forum trash-talking Sony mercilessly, with unfounded rumors, exaggerations and false statements? Honing you skills at being truthful, perhaps? NOT.

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow