Interesting article posted by Kirk Tuck...All the cameras are better than you are

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
rickreyn
Contributing MemberPosts: 721Gear list
Like?
Re: Interesting article posted by Kirk Tuck...All the cameras are better than you are
In reply to DaveLemi, 5 months ago

I like the observation that most upgrade their cameras before even learning what all the buttons will do. That's me, until the E-M1. This camera has forced me to learn how it's operated, an as such, I am now using general digital camera--any camera for that matter--basic functions, except white balance. Since they went to the trouble of creating settings with pictures, I prefer them. Anyway, great justification to be happy with what you've got in your hand, and tranferring the G.A.S. energy into taking good crisp well-composed shots, like this one, that I don't plan to print...Facebook here we come!:-D

-- hide signature --
 rickreyn's gear list:rickreyn's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow