Show me your Camera Bag...

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
uRebel Rob
Contributing MemberPosts: 507Gear list
Like?
Re: TAMRAC 3440 rally micro bag
In reply to jalywol, 9 months ago

jalywol wrote:

I found the 3440 (Rally Micro), just a little bit too small for my needs, so if you do find that, try the Rally 2. The Micro might work very well for you if you are just taking the kit and one zoom lens, though....you will have to try it in person to see how it does for you.

-J

Same here. My 3442 (Rally 2) is almost perfect to carry my GX7, kit 14-42, 100-300, and Oly 60 macro, plus batteries, etc. I say almost because the is a tight squeeze when the 60 is mounted to the camera. Fits fine when the kit or 100-300 are mounted.

I wish the Rally bags had a sd card holder like it's dSLR bags. I also have a backpack, a sling bag, and a dSLR bag, bought before I got the GX7. I still use them when the Rally 2 is not big enough (say need a flash or two, or want two cameras when time lapsing).

uRebel Rob's gear list:uRebel Rob's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Nikon D5100 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow