Show me your Camera Bag...

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
One_Oldman_4U
Senior MemberPosts: 1,171Gear list
Like?
Re: TAMRAC 3440 rally micro bag
In reply to PINOYE90, 9 months ago

PINOYE90 wrote:

thank you guys for the input... i think i will order tamrac 3440 today due to its very compact and i can hold my camera with kit and zoom lens.

oldman, i really love my GX7... however, with existing kit lens 14-42 is a little bulky for my taste... I am now thinking getting the lens from GM1kit or some slim primes...

how do you like GM1? you want to trade my GX7 kit with your GM1 kit +$$$?

The GM1 is a gem. It might not have the faster lens of the LX7 but it is very well compensated by the better high ISO shots. I have looked at the GX7 with the kit lens and I have to agree, the kit lens is a little bulky. I'm waiting what Nikon can come up with the new V3 if it ever comes out. If I don't like what it will have, I will get the GX7 body and a couple of lenses (a 17 or 20mm prime and maybe the 14-140II or the 100-300mm tele zoom for reach).

Try looking at ebay for the Pana 12-32. Sometimes people buy the camera with kit lens then sell the lens since they already have a favorite lens. Wish Pana sells the GM1 just the body then I would have gotten the GM1 + a 17/1.8 or the 20/1.7 prime.

Anyway, enjoy your system.

-- hide signature --

Happy Shooting!
---
RiK
---
"It is not the equipment that makes a photograph but the person behind the equipment and it's not how sharp the images are but how they convey the message."
---
LX7, FZ200, Nikon 1 V1 with 10-100VR

One_Oldman_4U's gear list:One_Oldman_4U's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow