Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dave Chilvers
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,175Gear list
Like?
advice on processing xpro 1 files
8 months ago

Can anyone who has been processing Fuji images for a while share the favorite program please.

I prefer ACR because I`ve always used it with Canon gear but am seeing a sort of pinkish tone to the images. LR5 seems not too bad but I get a bit confused by everything it can do. I downloaded ninja and to be honest I`ve only dabbled once but the files seem to need more sharpening afterwards.

OK, you can say just do a white balance in ACR but still seems  a bit off. Are there any downloadable profiles etc or any advice.

I went out today up to the coast and decided to stick with my 35mm lens and it is surprising just how versatile that lens is with a bit of walking backwards and forwards and being able to shoot wide open for effect is superb( wouldn`t mind 1/8000th at times) Years ago when I first got into 35mm photography the only lens I had for quite some time was a 50mm f2.2 on a fuji 605 and it always did the job.

Thanks

Dave

-- hide signature --

I feel so much better now that I've given up Hope
http://www.pbase.com/davechilvers/latest_images

Dave Chilvers's gear list:Dave Chilvers's gear list
Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow