System Switch - Have you done it?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Alessandro Catuogno
Regular MemberPosts: 440Gear list
Like?
Re: System Switch - Have you done it?
In reply to BellaBull8, 4 months ago

Partially yes.

Now it's time to learn on the new system.

I have always my Canon system, because i work much not near, but in the water, on a boat for sailing regattas, and some time in the water with housing during a regatta.

All my cameras have rust on the screw,many scratchs, but it's normal for this type of photography.

I  work in events too, and here is my choice for a light system.

Not talking about flash now, because some difference there are, canon and nikon have a better system.

But, i always shot in M mode, with the flashes too, so i use my canons and youngno on fuji.

In  two months i bought X-pro 1, xE-2, 18/55, 35mm and yesterday the great 55/200.

Now after 37 years of photography, i'm in the learning curve again.and this is right.

Not for exposition, colors and ettc.But because is a new system to learn.Evf, is new for me.

I hope in the future to have an X-t1, but for now i'm learning to capture the best of this sistem.

I think you can have a great succes with fuji.

And can keep some of your old gear for situations when you really need it.

Sorry for my English.

Alessandro--
Alessandro Catuogno

Alessandro Catuogno's gear list:Alessandro Catuogno's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-Pro1 +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow