Fuji Lens Rebates.... making decisions hard.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sheamus08
Junior MemberPosts: 40
Like?
Fuji Lens Rebates.... making decisions hard.
4 months ago

I plan on getting an X-T1 to replace my stolen EM5. I don't have any X lenses, Camera's aren't out yet, and until insurance comes through I am a little short on cash.

But the Fuji Lens (instant) rebate is making me wonder if I should pick up a couple lenses now. But being new to the X scene, I am not sure if these always tend to be the prices, or if I should really jump on them (camera store didn't know when the rebates would end). I can't seem to find a tool that shows the price history of items... I thought I had one bookmarked. I know most retailers always show the

The only lens I know I will want for sure is the 35mm, but it will likley see the least use until I travel again in a year-ish. It is $399 CAD right now. Is this normal, or actually a deal?

The 55-200 which I would like for kids sports is on for $499. But if I get this lens now, though this is far from a general purpose.

I would need a general purpose in the lineup, which would be the 18-55 which is $499 as well, though I would rather wait and see how the 18-135 or 16-55 pan out.

Are any of these "don't miss" deals? Or when the time comes, will I be able to find deals like this easy enough down the road?

Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow