ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dougfrombuff
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Equipment advice
5 months ago

Hello all,

I am brand new here, and need some advice from more experienced photographers. I currently have a Nikon D3000, with the 18-55mm kit lens and a 35mm prime. I am looking to upgrade, and was considering the D610, because its an FF sensor. Its around $2,000 with no lens. I've noticed that there are a number of models in between the D3000 and the D610, with higher resolution sensors than the D3000, but still using the cropped sensor. Any advice as to which route I should take? I definitely want to take wider angle shots, which was the reason for looking for a FF sensor, but maybe I would be better off going with a moderately priced body and maybe a wider angle lens (something in the 14-24 range)?

I really appreciate any help you guys could give me, I shoot mainly urban exploration type-stuff, always on a tripod, dont need anything super-fast, just want better resolution. thanks guys

Nikon D3000 Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow