HOW MANY OF YOU STILL USING 10 YEAR OLD DSLR?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Pontoneer
Contributing MemberPosts: 789Gear list
Like?
Re: HOW MANY OF YOU STILL USING 10 YEAR OLD DSLR?
In reply to Donald B, 4 months ago

Im a sucker for things that are well used, my stereo i built 35 years ago still sounds just as good as anything today, unless the younger generations ears have changed and can hear a broarder frequency range ? my cameras are 3 models old and still work perfectly, in fact im trying to find a current camera to replace my slrs features but with half the weight and still no luck, maybe the nx30 ?. when I go 4wding you don't see the latest model, most drive 15 yo machines, love my disco 1.  Ive been looking at some shots from my old cameras, oly500uz, pana fz7, pentax k100 and to be honost theirs little difference in print quality.

cheers don

-- hide signature --

Pentax K7, Panasonic fz150, Olympus XZ1, my main toys.

A lot of my hi-fi components are that sort of age too ( Michell Turntable , QUAD pre and power amps , IMF loudspeakers , Revox tape recorders ) and are much better than a lot of stuff in the shops today .

Similarly , I feel that my 1957 Mercedes ( owned since 1982 ) has many qualities that make it more pleasurable to drive than more modern machinery , although I have a younger car ( 1986 S Class ) to use as a daily driver .
--
With kind regards

Derek.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow