What Did U Shoot/PP This Week > Today - 3/5

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
griddi
Senior MemberPosts: 1,543Gear list
Like?
Julie......
In reply to jcmi, 7 months ago

Hi Julie,

I love these rainbow lorikeet too, sometimes they came late afternoon to feed on the gum trees in my neighbours garden ( while I got all the leaves ).......

I love your photo, but I know also it is sometimes hard to catch them for the right moment on a photo, they always seems to be on the go........

So nice for you to go to Italia......all these photo motives you will have.......

I also have the Olympus E-M5, and Fuji X100, and was consider for a smaller camera the Sony RX100, but did buy the Fuji X20 instead, as this camera has a viewfinder, came with a owners manual ( one has to download this from Sony, and I don't want always to switch on the computer to look something up ) also has batterie charger, and is made in Japan, against the Sony which is made in China, so I think I will be happy with the X20, and I think, I would it, because of the size, to take to Italia.........only I don't go to Italia, I wish.........

Greetings,

Griddi.......

griddi's gear list:griddi's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica D-Lux 6 Olympus OM-D E-M5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow