Cure my paralysis! Migrating to MFT...need lenses!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Opfor
New MemberPosts: 11Gear list
Like?
Re: The M.Zuiko 12-40mm Bokeh
In reply to JeanPierre Martel, 9 months ago

OP here, and thanks again for the great advice. Not just for me, but for others who are at a similar crossroads that will hopefully stumble across this thread in their research. I'm especially grateful to all who posted pictures or links to reviews. I thought I had found every available review, but clearly I hadn't! I have decided to go with the E-M10 and 12-14 2.8. I think this will keep me from taking a step back in image quality from my D5100 (and might even be a step forward since the glass will be such better quality), but with a more compact and capable body. Then pick up a 40-150 next time a good sale rolls around. After that I will give my hobby fund a little while to catch it’s breath and then start looking at primes for portraits. Thanks again for the wonderful advice, it was a great welcome to this forum.

Opfor's gear list:Opfor's gear list
Sony RX100 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow