Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ryan2007
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,971Gear list
Like?
Fuji X sale @ B&H, Conditional code
4 months ago

The Fuji X100s & Fuji XT body only have a special $50 instant rebate with a unique coupon code.

Oh, the Fuji XE-2 is $150 discount (kit with 18-55). $100 that is advertised for all and an additional $50 with the special code.

Nothing I can impart because the discount code is unique to my email and is as long as a UPS tracking number, but I will tell you signing up for the B&H Newsletter literally pays off as this is the only way I find out about these deals. The camera (luckily) is exactly 30 days old today so I called and they are crediting me $50.

I still get the 4% rebate in the form of a gift card which is about another $50 based on the cost.

The sale is part of the WPPI Specials and Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Sandisk, Lexar, G-technology, Sekonic, Adobe, Datacolor and more all represented by either a flat dollar amount or percentage discount.

The sale is only for 3 days. So check your emails, you may luck out.

ryan2007's gear list:ryan2007's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow