HVL-F43M flash a little to bright on my A7 - what to do ?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sid in SE Texas
Contributing MemberPosts: 763Gear list
Like?
HVL-F43M flash a little to bright on my A7 - what to do ?
6 months ago

Hi everyone,

First of all I am at work with 5 minutes left for lunch. Second of all I have no mauuals for either the flash or camera up here. Third, I leave for Hawaii Wednesday morning at 6:30 AM and I still have a lot of stuff to tie up before I go. So, without sending me to manuals, internet, etc. can someone give me a clue as to wether I should adjust something on the flash to tone down flash that is a little too bright, or is that going to be somewhere buried in the A7 menus ?

The background is properly exposed, so I did not turn the exp comp dial on the A7 top right.

I am not trying to be rude, just looking for response to give me a shortcut to the corrective action because I am on salary at work and been working crazy hours and therefore I am way behind on packing, banking, etc. before I leave. I just need a starter point / head start.

Thanks for shedding some light on this. Oh wait, UN-shedding some light

Thanks,

Sid

Sid in SE Texas's gear list:Sid in SE Texas's gear list
Sigma DP2 Quattro
Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow