So Long Fuji

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,897Gear list
Like?
Re: Bonne chance! Keep on switching!
In reply to Keit ll, 4 months ago

Keit ll wrote:

Fuji could attract more customers if they fitted a higher resolution sensor with standard Bayer layout. They should try this , they could still offer the X-tans sensor to give buyers a choice. Their stubbornness in not doing this is costing them customers.

... and getting others, like me! The second reason why I looked into the system was the "interesting" no-AA sensor.

The first one was the classic layout, if you must know. When the X-Pro1 came out I thought that this was a system I would give up Nikon for! Googled RAW support at the time and gave it a miss.

That was then. Now I use an X-E2 (just like the form factor very much!) with a 14/2.8 23/1.4 35/1.4 and 60/2.4. Use a Pentax Takumar 50/1.4 full metal jacket.

Now there's a fun system for you and it started (well, second reason for looking at the system, right?) with the sensor that caught my attention. Let's just say I am the only one who got sucked in by the more daring sensor layout.

Mainstream Bayer for you?

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow