Let's poll it: Do you use CNX2?

Started 7 months ago | Polls thread
RyanBoston
Regular MemberPosts: 251Gear list
Like?
Re: Photo Ninja ...
In reply to anotherMike, 6 months ago

Yea, I might be using photo ninja a lot more once NX2 goes away. I really, really, really wish photo ninja had a proper curves control and a good LCH editor. It did that (and perhaps had a bit better performance), I probably could fully move away from Nikon software products as photo ninja is IMO one of the very few raw converters that gets Nikon skin tones where they need to be without countless hours of jacking around with things - and it's a better converter than ACR/LR for landscape as well. ACR/LR really is the weakest of the bunch for me, so I'll have to consider other options, including perhaps spreading the conversions out between the new NX-D, Capture One, and Photo Ninja dependent on what I need to do.

-m

I was playing with Photo Ninja too and it is a good program, but like you said it's missing Curves and needs some other tweaking to be perfect.

Colors are very nice though.

After using a few programs and going back to NX2, it worked perfect with no hang ups at all. Nx2 is still my favorite program after 7 years of trying everything out there.

We are all screwed!

RyanBoston's gear list:RyanBoston's gear list
Nikon D5300
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow