New Quattro hands on video

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Lin Evans
Forum ProPosts: 15,718Gear list
Like?
Future EVF ???
In reply to Lord metroid, 6 months ago

From his fairly obvious lack of preparation and knowledge of what Sigma has been already doing, it is difficult to know whether he actually heard a Sigma rep say that there may be an EVF in the future for this camera or whether he misunderstood that instead of that, an OVF would be available to attach to the flash mount. I suspect the latter myself, but maybe Sigma has wired this model to accept an add-on EVF such as used with the Sony RX1??

It would help if people who make such videos had at least a clue what Sigma and Foveon were about. His statement when bantering about the stacked sensor "no one else is using that anymore" made me seriously question his knowledge of digital camera history... Sorry Matt, you really could improve your delivery by learning at least a bit of digital camera and sensor history before rambling on...

Lin

Lord metroid wrote:

This time it is an english speakin man holding the camera and one can actually get a nice idea of the size of the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ7PsQhEO98

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow