HOW MANY OF YOU STILL USING 10 YEAR OLD DSLR?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Pontoneer
Contributing MemberPosts: 981Gear list
Like?
Re: HOW MANY OF YOU STILL USING 10 YEAR OLD DSLR?
In reply to hdr, 8 months ago

With sensor technology advancing so fast, it is difficult not to take advantage of the better sensors of newer cameras. The situation is starkly different from the days of film cameras, where one can own a camera for decades without it affecting the quality of the photographic work.

-- hide signature --

--
Depth haz been the mizzing dimenzion for long enough, but still, few are bothered with 3D.
Enjoy Free-Viewing Colorful 3D Without Glasses:- http://www.SingaporeGallery.com

I still have , and very occasionally use , several film cameras that I have owned for decades - including my Pentax KM , bought new in 1975 , the ME Super , one of my two MX's ( gave one away just last year ) , my two LX's and my MZ-S . Besides a few other Pentax bodies bought because they were cheap and filled a gap in my collection or had a lens I wanted bundled with them , but have never really used , there's also a Rollei 35S and a T , plus a Hasselblad 500C lurking upstairs somewhere .
--
With kind regards

Derek.

Pontoneer's gear list:Pontoneer's gear list
Pentax *ist D Pentax K-01 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL Pentax smc DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED +37 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow