Dear Canon, I'm not buying anymore DSLR Gear get on with the M

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
SkipJG
Forum MemberPosts: 55Gear list
Like?
Re: Dear Canon do not listen to the OP
In reply to AmbleYonder, 5 months ago

AmbleYonder wrote:

i do not understand you post .who cares just about what you want ?

I am not interested in a effeminate camera for small hands that will fit inside a handbag.

could not care less if its mirror-less or not.

i want a heavy camera that stays rock steady in high winds on the tripod.a decent weight for balance when shooting macro handheld.

something that's tough enough to stand up to rough handling getting smeared in mud and generally misused but still keeps on going

i do not want a lightweight toy camera.

-- hide signature --

And here I thought my hands were rather large, the anti-effeminate if that is a word!  Having used both a T4i and an EOS M, I much prefer the M. But I realize camera size is one of many variables a person will evaluate in their purchasing decision. From a personal perspective I enjoy the size of this camera. It's small, but makes wonderful large photographs.  And even though it is physically small, the M feels very solid. Canon cut no corners on the physical build at least.

Regards,

SkipJG's gear list:SkipJG's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow