micro 4/3 or APC compact systems WHICH ONE ?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Jack Hass
Regular MemberPosts: 392Gear list
Like?
Re: That is typical of him.
In reply to captura, 6 months ago

captura wrote:

Jack Hass wrote:

captura wrote:

Truly bizarre!

what is bizarre?

Your ultra grotesque ending...is that your idea of a joke? Or are you a cult-worshiper?

Well i prefer not to get into a religious debate, but some people offer prayer, some people thank jesus, we are free to do what we want in our signatures. I exercise my own privilege to have my own message. Just because you don't agree with my belief system does not give you the right to call it grotesque. I am no more in a cult than people who amass at a church and "worship" somebody else. Now i will end this as we are not supposed to discuss religion here.

I don't care for this extreme APS-C -envy which you normally see a lot on the M43 forum. Who really cares except Panasonic who may go to any means to build a huge flock of devoted followers? But the facts speak for themselves and I already posted the comparison of 3 cameras on DxO. Even the cheapest NEX blows away the OMD!

If you want to see devoted, look at people who defend with vigor, a system that has the worst lens lineup in the industry.

Sony has that to compete with, and it does what? It ignores apsc in favor of FF.

You can say that only weeks after Sony announced the A5000 followed by the A6000? Those are new APS-C cameras. You need to revise your script, it's getting outdated.

What they release today is a product of planning that took place years ago. It has nothing to do with what is going on in their offices right now.

-- hide signature --

May Satan forever guide you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow