D700 - Where to go next?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Dave George
Regular MemberPosts: 387Gear list
Like?
Re: So where exactly ...
In reply to Mr Gadget, 6 months ago

Mr Gadget wrote:

is the D700 not performing to your expectations? What images have you not been able to produce because of a limitation in it's design or construction?

Personally, I would love to have your D700 and lens setup...

Just sayin...

-- hide signature --

Conrad

-- hide signature --

Show Low, Arizona

Mr Gadget wrote:

is the D700 not performing to your expectations? What images have you not been able to produce because of a limitation in it's design or construction?

Personally, I would love to have your D700 and lens setup...

Just sayin...

--
Conrad
---------------------------------------------------
Show Low, Arizona

The D700 is performing just fine, it is a fantasic piece of engineering, I wish to have a second body to run alongside it - not to replace it - there have been times where I wished its output at high ISO was as clean as the latest gen cameras, and on occasion I have wished I had a little more DR for higher contrast scenes.

I don't see these as flaws of the D700, I just work around it's abilities in low light and DR, as in every other aspect its ability is higher than my own

Dave George's gear list:Dave George's gear list
Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow