Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
afterswish1
Contributing MemberPosts: 691
Like?
DP1 / DP1s auction site mix-up
7 months ago

I recently won an auction on the famous website for a DP1s, or at least that was what the auction title and production description said. The seller mentioned he'd had the camera for three years, and since DP1s was mentioned four times on the listing page I didn't imagine there'd be room for a mix-up.

The price was pretty good, and the seller also included a nice Sigma close-up lens. The camera that turned up though was the DP1 instead, as you can guess from my thread title.

Since I haven't tested either camera before I'm not sure what to do. Assuming the rest of the items included in the sale are present, and the camera is in good condition, what would you advise me to do? I do like taking photos in back-lit situations quite often, which is why I was specifically after the later model. Also the QS menu does sound useful, but perhaps those issues are not enough to warrant making a fuss about it. What do you think?

-- hide signature --

Gravity will make you crazy until you get the hang of it.

Sigma DP1 Sigma DP1s
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow