Show Your Favorite Image Captured With Your 70-400mm G / G2

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
William Curtindale
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,727Gear list
Like?
EvilOne : Show Your Favorite Image Captured With Your 70-400mm G / G2
In reply to EvilOne, 7 months ago

EvilOne wrote:

I don't have the 70-400 G or G II. The only reason I entered this thread was to see what Bill C was going to chose as his favorites. I've seen dozens of his photos and I could not choose a favorite, and I'm sure he has thousands, I would think choosing the " Best" would be a monumental task. BTW I was about to get the 70-400 GII and was hoping for the weather seals, they promised. UN fortunately I got sick. But I'm living my photography through this forum now.

Thanks for all the great photos.

Bill

Hi Bill, I post some of my own favorite images on the opening of this thread.

My hope with this thread is that other people will have fun posting some of their favorites and sharing techniques for best result.  I think this has already been a success (I for one have learned from others on this thread).

Yes, thanks to all for their sharing of beautiful images and settings to achieve their results.  If at anytime in the future you get the 70-400mm G/G2 and can handle it I know you would enjoy it equally to all those posting here.

I am glad you can enjoy photography through this forum (Gear, Technical and socially).  You have a lot to offer.  Yeah, you're the guy who got me into Alpha. LOL

Thanks

-- hide signature --

A99, A900, A700, R1, w/Zeiss + Sony G Glass
My Picasa Albums: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/109849611643818398019/albums My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/TheWillybug

William Curtindale's gear list:William Curtindale's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony SLT-A55 Sony SLT-A99 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow