micro 4/3 or APC compact systems WHICH ONE ?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 12,841Gear list
Like?
Re: That is typical of him.
In reply to Jack Hass, 4 months ago

Jack Hass wrote:

captura wrote:

Truly bizarre!

what is bizarre?

Your ultra grotesque ending...is that your idea of a joke? Or are you a cult-worshiper?

I already replied to this...is once not good enough for you? Am I supposed to take Thom Hogan, the newborn M43 shill says something, am I supposed to automatically take his word for it?

Read what I said before.

If you don't want to answer that's fine, but the point still stands. APSC has a direct posted the DxO  competitor in MFT. Sony has obvious massive holes in their lenses, as you can see by the above comparison, yet they are ignoring apsc lenses and focusing on FF. That's not something you do if you plan to further your apsc line against a competitor with a current advantage, one that is also ever improving. Look at the new Oly 25mm (50mm equiv), it's amazing wide open, small, fast focusing, and cheap.

I don't care for this extreme APS-C -envy which you normally see a lot on the M43 forum. Who really cares except Panasonic who may go to any means to build a huge flock of devoted followers? But the facts speak for themselves and I already posted the comparison of 3 cameras on DxO. Even the cheapest NEX blows away the OMD!

Sony has that to compete with, and it does what? It ignores apsc in favor of FF.

You can say that only weeks after Sony announced the A5000 followed by the A6000? Those are new APS-C cameras. You need to revise your script, it's getting outdated.

It seems the writing is on the wall, they are going to abandon apsc because MFT is too good to compete with. FF NEX can still say they have a clear IQ advantage, they do, and that is a marketing decision. I know it's not what apsc NEX owners want to hear but it's the truth. WA is horribad, tele is borribad, lenses like 35 F1.8 are the crown jewel - amazing lens but that's not enough to support a system. Think what you want but don't say i didn't tell you so when there is no new bodies to mount those apsclenses on.

-- hide signature --

May Satan forever guide you.

More senseless babble.

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow