>>>>Weekly "Is it ART?"<<<< Thread, March 1, 2014

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Dave Jaseck
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,202Gear list
Like?
Re: Jerry..it's so freekin easy!
In reply to Jerry045, 9 months ago

It is almost a one click operation with Virtual Painter 5.  Have both 4 and 5 the effects are slightly different.  I see there are free downloads on the net be careful of the the free stuff/tool bars you don't want, always loaded with junk other than the program. Most of the time you can bypass sthe stuff they want to install in your computer.   I do not know if it is a stand alone or just a plug in for image editing program.  You can adjust for intensity of some of the effects.  I generally use it in photoshop as a filter plugin and when using it, create a separate layer on the original background image.  This way I can change the opacity of the VP layer with effect to blend with the original layer underneath.  Just something you will have to determine for yourself.  Another great stand alone program is Fotosketcher and is totally free.  So my friend, now you know the secret of brotherhood fake painters and do not betray the trust we have placed in you!!!

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/davidjaseck
http://www.pbase.com/davidjaseck/image/112520927/small.jpg
Be careful how you interpret the world: It is like that.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow