micro 4/3 or APC compact systems WHICH ONE ?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Jack Hass
Regular MemberPosts: 392Gear list
Like?
Re: That is typical of him.
In reply to captura, 8 months ago

captura wrote:

Lab D wrote:

As we have seen this guy (and a couple others) are more about what they WISH rather than what really is.

As for the topic, we can see the E-M1 performs as well as APS cameras, but has smaller lenses with wider apertures as well as IBIS that work with anything you put on the camera.

I have seen this guy post these same tired old arguments including his same old chart on other forums. He travels about posting the same messages of deception.

Deception, kinda like what you imply Thom is passing on?

Captura wrote:

I remember there was a great furor around that time over some of Thom Hogan's remarks; in particular his going along with others' claims that the Sony FF A&r had Shutter Shock, et. (there was never a shred of evidence of this to-date) and Thom lost some credibility compared to the old days.

The only thing i posted is what sony themselves were saying, which turns out to be true. Don't attack my character because i happened to be right, be a better man than that. Next time go read about it first so you don't look ignorant.

-- hide signature --

May Satan forever guide you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow