How can I get an image of my child removed from instagram?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DrSuperZeco
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
How can I get an image of my child removed from instagram?
7 months ago

Hello everyone,

Its been ages since I came here and good to see that the forums are still active and people enjoying photograph

I came here to ask a question on topic that I remember used to be under lots of discussion... which is taking pictures of young kids. I recall that at least in the UK, it is illegal to take pictures of children without their parents permission. Anyhow...

Someone on instagram is posting pictures of my 2.5 years old daughter. I tried to mark the photos, but there is nothing to choose from the options that suits my complaint. I checked instagram rules and I came across this link: http://help.instagram.com/150792105063683

which basically says they wont do anything to people who post pictures of our children. I guess thats because its American website?

Now, since all three of us (me, my daughter, and that person posting pictures of my daughter) are all in the UK, the pictures are taken in the UK and posted from the UK... isn't there anything I can do to have pictures of my daughter removed?

Thanks in advance.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow