Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kdoc
Contributing MemberPosts: 885
Like?
A6000: Help in understanding
4 months ago

Please help me out with understanding the A6000. I'm a relatively happy Nex 7 user, and consider it's main limitations: 1. High iso noise. 2. Slow AF when it's focus is set far from the subject (it hunts), or with tracking. 3. Incomplete tilting, swivel screen. I've been waiting for the  Sony top of the line mirrorless APS-C upgrade to the Nex 7. Most  of the review of the A6000 compares it to the Nex 6, further confusing the situation. (I'm not planning on going to full frame--I light smallness and lightness).

So, is the A6000 the camera I've been waiting for--the new Sony mirrorless top of the line? Is it a substantial upgrade for the Nex 7 . Certainly the new processor, faster AF look promising.  Is it beating Fujifilm? And what about the the lower Res of the EVF--will this decrement in quality be appreciable and annoying to a Nex 7 user? What do we lose by moving from the Nex 7 to the A6000.

Thanks you,

kdoc

Sony a6000 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow