*** This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.03.01 ***

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
jeffpix
Regular MemberPosts: 188Gear list
Like?
A few photos from France and Geneva
In reply to Wormsmeat, 8 months ago

Dear all,

Last week I posted some pictures of CERN (Working late at CERN and art dress made of string).

Here are some contrasting pix from the same general neighborhood of the world. The first few are from the village of Peyrouges, near Lyon; the last photo is from Geneva.

Peyrouges is a tiny medieval town that is now a tourist attraction. It was thought to have been settled by people returning from Perugia in Italy. I was not able to do it justice at all...somehow Icould not find the right perspective. If I could have taken a picture from a helicopter hovering directly over the town, it would have shown the labyrinthine streets.

All comments and suggestions are welcome!

Best regards,

Jeff

Peyrouges, France

Peyrouges, France: passageway.

Peyrouges, France: door to a garden

Peyrouges, France

Peyrouges, France  - these galettes (sugar and lemon)  are the specialty of the town. The recipe is here . Knock on the window to get one!

Place du Molard, Geneva, with lighted cobblestones. There is a message on each one. There is a wine bar in the Tour du Molard.

jeffpix's gear list:jeffpix's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow