Raynox M-150 og M-250 Macro for FZ200 ?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Namron
Regular MemberPosts: 173Gear list
Like?
Re: Raynox M-150 or M-250 Macro for FZ200 ?
In reply to DUBTEMPLE, 7 months ago

I use the M-150 on my FZ200 with a 52-43mm step down ring.

I recommend it as it gives excellent results once you are used to getting the working distance right, about 8in or 200mm from the front of the M-150.

At that working distance it is fairly easy to use flash without having to resort to a ring flash system. I use the built in flash with a cheap clip-on diffuser.

I assume you are aware that the 8in is the maximum distance from the lens that you can focus.

It works well over the zoom range 3X to the full 24X. Below 3X you get serious vignetting.

I haven't tried a M-250, but for me I think it would be too powerful and the shorter working distance of 5in or 125mm would be less convenient.

I actually find that the M-150 is too powerful for outdoor nature work, so I also use a Nikon 3T 1.5 Dioptre, working distance 26in or 670mm.

If I was buying again I think I would choose a Canon 500D 2 dioptre lens which would cover all my needs.

This example was taken using the Nikon 3T at full zoom on the FZ200.

Peacock Butterfly, FZ200 at Full zoom with Nikon 3T 1.5 diopter  close-up lens.

Hope that all helps.

Namron's gear list:Namron's gear list
Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot G12 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Adobe Photoshop CS6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow