Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LBJ2
Regular MemberPosts: 385Gear list
Like?
First time manual focus with Carl Zeiss 90mm Contax G & A7r
4 months ago

Thanks to many of you on this forum who recommended the 90mm Contax G for use on the A7r--I found my first 3rd party lens and manual focus experience to be a lot of fun. Albeit maybe not the best time of day to take on this project--I went for it anyway risking a bit of overexposure.  No PP other than cropping and conversation to jpeg for upload.

Walking around a local shopping area looking for opportunities to practice some manual focus skills.

A7r + 90mm Contax G

My first street portrait ever (apologies for the distracting reflection in top right background--but it is the street). Very nice couple happily agreed to have me take this photograph.

A7r + 90mm Contax G

Normally a gushing water feature above and below--zoom in to see the few remaining water drops to the top left of the lady in the middle. (A7r + 90mm Contax G)

LBJ2's gear list:LBJ2's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7R Sony a6000 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +21 more
Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow