T3
T3
Forum ProPosts: 18,033
Like?
Me too
In reply to mpressed, 8 months ago

mpressed wrote:

Dear Canon,

Have been a canon shooter for 30 years, even though my mother worked for nikon in the 60s-80s.

Loved growing up canon loved my slurs, loved my first 10D, my 30D, 40D, 5DI and 5DIII.... Love ALL my canon lenses, L and non L glass!

But i am done with large scale heavy digital photography!

I love the IQ of my M, I am amazed at my M with my 135 f2 lens absolutely sick...

I WANT MORE!! I MAY WAIT!!

BUT I AM NOT BUYING ANYMORE GEAR FOR FULL SIZE DSLRs..

UNTIL THEN i will use my M as it exists,

BUT BE WARNED!!!!! I often find myself grabbing my new Leica C P&S..beasue of its IQ and reach...

PLEASE WAKE UP YOU CAN MAKE THE M VIABLE in the USA......

mp

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to buy another DSLR.  I'll keep my current gear, but don't plan on making any future DSLR purchasing (bodies or lenses).  Been using Canon SLRs since the film days, then bought moved into Canon DSLRs with the 10D.  Been happily using their DSLRs ever since.  But no more.  All future purchases will be in mirrorless (bodies and lenses).  If Canon wants my mirrorless money, they'd better offer me something to purchase.  As of now, I use m4/3 and EOS M (EOS M body, 22 EF-F, 18-55 EF-M, 90EX, bought all together at once).  I also have the EOS-to-EOS M adapter.  Canon, get serious with EOS M!  Because I know I'm ready.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow