Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
garyinhere
Regular MemberPosts: 419Gear list
Like?
A99 + 70-400mm G2 (A Military Story)
4 months ago

I was hurt during the Iraq war and have been disabled ever since. We have been a single income family as long as I can remember with 4 kids and we were able to save up for an A65 when they were released.(which was a BIG deal!) I've always shot with old Minolta glass and have been very happy with my hobby.(it's about the only thing I can do outside of the house). I've been fighting the V.A. on my disability claim for a long time now and I finally got a rating of 100% disabled which led to a HUGE back pay paycheck and now a monthly income to help take the weight off of my wife now that we are finally a double income family. So the first thing I did was to buy the A99 and the 70-400 G2!!!(After I bought my wife some jewelry lol)  I've not been able to get out very much to use them but I've been completely happy with the results so far! Sorry about all of the personal stuff but I wanted you all to know how HUGE of a deal this is for me! (like buying a dream car) All C&C is appreciated!

-- hide signature --

"We can do no great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/garyinhere/

garyinhere's gear list:garyinhere's gear list
Sony RX100 II Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A65 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM II +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Sony SLT-A65 Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow